Re: [Gm2] ProgramArgs problem

From: Christoph Schlegel
Subject: Re: [Gm2] ProgramArgs problem
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 10:12:58 +0200

Hello Carl,

thank you, of course it does help - the missing call to NextArg must have been
gone by accident... and I read the snippet more than once but didn't see the
error. Yes, one up in the list of unterminated loops.

Skipping over your remarks about the toolname itself there is a new problem now
as the program

  cid:=ProgramArgs.ArgChan();
  WHILE ProgramArgs.IsArgPresent() DO
    TextIO.ReadToken(cid,str);
        STextIO.WriteString(str);
        STextIO.WriteLn;
        ProgramArgs.NextArg();
  END; (* WHILE *)

now outputs empty lines. Providing one argument I get two empty lines but no
printed argument. From the number of lines it seems the toolname is the first
argument.

I think p1 Modula-2 also doesn't skip the toolname
(http://modula2.awiedemann.de/manual/lib1.html#L1_3_7).

Regards,
Christoph

--