[Gm2] latest cvs changes

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] latest cvs changes
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:23:25 +0100

Hi,

I've checked in a few changes which include a fix to the install
mechanism to hopefully install a correct ISO SYSTEM.def.

regards,
Gaius

* gm2/gm2.texi:  added new section (Building gcc-4.7
  under Debian), added new section (Building gcc-4.7
  under Solaris).
* gm2/examples/pge/Fractions.mod:  updated dates.
* gm2/examples/pge/circles.mxm:   added comments and rewritten to use
  max2code syntax.
* gm2/examples/pge/mxmmaxima.py:  corrected getPolynomials.
* gm2/examples/pge/mxmparser.py:  many changes to allow stdout as a
  filename
  specified by '-'.
* gm2/examples/pge/mxmtree.py:  many changes and additions.
* gm2/examples/pge/ramps2.mod:  useGroff (New constant).
* gm2/examples/pge/rotating-line.mxm:  added comments and rewritten to
  use max2code syntax.
* gm2/examples/pge/snooker.mod:  added a boundary to the snooker table.
* gm2/examples/pge/test.mxm:  rewritten to use max2code syntax.
* gm2/examples/pge/twoDsim.mod:  minor changes to allow circle on circle
  collision to be calculated from a max2code included source file.

* gm2/libgm2/Makefile.in:  corrected install of iso SYSTEM.def.
  Ensure that we copy form the object directory and avoid the
  template version in the source directory.

regards,
Gaius