gmediaserver-devel

Re: [gmediaserver-devel] Ugly (but working) single day coding TagLib hac

From: Jiri Wichern
Subject: Re: [gmediaserver-devel] Ugly (but working) single day coding TagLib hack
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 01:51:31 +0100

Hi Harry,

Thanx for all the enthousiasm. As mentioned in my previous mail on the newsgroup I've cleaned the code a bit. To be more precisely: If there are more than three dozen lines of code left it's a lot.
Because only one id3 tag is read at any particular time in the program, all the code I made to support multiple taglib class instances was unnecessary.
I don't know if the diff I sent with the previous mail on the newsgroup will stick, else I'll send it with a seperate mail to you tomorrow.

Regards, Jiri.