gmediaserver-devel

[gmediaserver-devel] Announcing release 0.10.0

From: Oskar Liljeblad
Subject: [gmediaserver-devel] Announcing release 0.10.0
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:09:26 +0100

I've just released version 0.10.0 of GMediaServer.
Here's from the NEWS:

2006-02-18: GMediaServer 0.10.0 released.
  GMediaServer is now a GNU project.
  libupnp is now in stable (sarge) (noted by Andy Wild).
  Link with libupnp correctly on FreeBSD - use PTHREAD_CFLAGS and
  PTHREAD_LIBS (help from James E. Flemer).
  Look for libupnp in /usr/local as well as /usr unless prefix path has
  been specified manually.
  Fix playlist detection code (reported by Cameron Davidson).
  Added documentation (texinfo format), dual licensed GPL/GFDL.
  Added TagLib support (inspired by patch from Jiri Wichern).
  The manual page is also licensed dual licensed GPL/GFDL.
  Rename --disable-id3 option to --disable-tags. This option is now always
  available, no matter if GMediaServer is compiled with or without id3lib
  or taglib support.
  Mention compatibility with D-Link DSM-520 (from Darrell Dillman).
  Mention compatibility with Roku SoundBridge M1000 (from Andy Grover).
  Mention compatibility with Terratec Noxon2 (from Yann Calderara).
  Fix build problem regarding Yacc and Lex headers.

Regards,

Oskar

PS. I know there's a backlog of e-mail and patches. I will try to take a
look at them all soon. Also, I'm still thinking about moving the source
to CVS on Savannah. DS.