gmediaserver-devel

Re: [gmediaserver-devel] Support of ACER AT3705-MGW

From: Mathieu MILLET
Subject: Re: [gmediaserver-devel] Support of ACER AT3705-MGW
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:49:30 +0200

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:12:53 +0200, Jan Ceuleers <address@hidden> wrote:
> Mathieu MILLET wrote:
>> Can gmediaserver only serve music ??
>
> Version 0.11.0 can indeed only serve music. However, the newest version
> in cvs can serve additional file types. See
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gmediaserver

Yes, I tried to get it but I had trouble with the postcheckout.sh script.

I'm using Fedora Core 5 with the usual development tools, but it says I don't
have gnulib-tool. From what I figured out, this tool comes with autoconf 2.60
and Fedora core 5 comes with autoconf 2.59 (at least on x86_64) and I would
like not to mess up my development environment for other projects ;-).

> Cheers, Jan

Thanks again for your help.
Sincerely yours, Mathieu.

--