gmediaserver-devel

[gmediaserver-devel] GMediaServer DNLA Error on PS3

From: Christopher Hatton
Subject: [gmediaserver-devel] GMediaServer DNLA Error on PS3
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 22:55:26 +0000

Hello,

You may wish to know the result of my testing several uPnP Media Servers on my Ubuntu Intrepid box, connected 100Mb wired to a PS3.

GMediaserver - PS3 Shows DNLA Error 7531
uSHare - PS3 Shows DNLA Error 501 (despite specific --dnla compliance switch used)
TwonkyMedia - All OK
MediaTomb - All OK

Let me know if the GMediaserver comes as a surprise and you want to know any more info about my setup.

Thanks,
Chris