gmediaserver-devel

[gmediaserver-devel] Regarding Search capability

From: Rajat Sharma
Subject: [gmediaserver-devel] Regarding Search capability
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:40:14 +0530

Hi,

I am using gmediaserver to test a few upnp serach queries.

GMediaServer always advertises the searchcapability as '*'.
I am searching for All music Albums using the query "upnp:class derivedfrom "object.container.album.musicAlbum"" .

When I add the  music content( MP3 files)  to GMediaServer it doesn't seem to extract the Album, Artist etc. info and the
search always returns 0 items.

Any suggestions

Regards,
Rajat