gmediaserver-devel

Re: [gmediaserver-devel] gmediaserver takes much cpu

From: Oskar Liljeblad
Subject: Re: [gmediaserver-devel] gmediaserver takes much cpu
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 20:34:47 +0100

Hi!

It could be the upnp library talking on the network. Maybe there's something
on the network constantly querying GMediaServer. (Perhaps these requests
don't even go all the way through to GMediaServer - they may be handled by
libupnp.) There may be some upnp discovery going on in another Windows
machine on the network. GMediaServer it designed to act on requests and
is single threaded in this sense.

Regards,

Oskar