gmediaserver-devel

Re: [gmediaserver-devel] mp3 and m4a does not work

From: Dmitry Samersoff
Subject: Re: [gmediaserver-devel] mp3 and m4a does not work
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:48:27 +0400

Andrej,

I suspect the bug I fixed recently:

http://www.beastsoft.net/trac/gmediaserver/ticket/8

Could you build and try a program attached to the ticket?

You need:

1. Download checkmagic.c
2. Download Makefile
3. type make
4. type ./checkmagic checkmagic (or any other file)
5. check the output

   if output contains ERROR - something wrong with you
   magic installation

   if output contains WARN - you need to install gmediaserver from
   my repo

   if output contains only OK - we need to debug the problem further.

-Dmitry