Re: [Gnash-dev] Simple tasks for OpenGL and Cairo to allow automated tes

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Simple tasks for OpenGL and Cairo to allow automated testing
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 11:17:30 +0200

After a bried talk with Quinn and others on #gnash I took note
about some pointers with possible solutions to the "offline rendering"
for opengl problem:

http://gnashdev.org/wiki/index.php/MovieTester#OpenGL_offscreen_rendering

It seems to me (but I'm really a newbie in ogl world) that using the mesa
implementation it would be possible to render to an offscreen buffer and thus
using this feature for testing. Of course we can't test timing, but we don't
do already (we just check correctness).

Quinn, can you confirm this is possible ?

--strk;