[Gnash-dev] Simple tasks for OpenGL and Cairo to allow automated testing

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Simple tasks for OpenGL and Cairo to allow automated testing
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:32:34 +0200

Before the 0.8.0 release I think we should have 'make check'
effective with all renderers. For OpenGL  and Cairo this means
implementing a couple of interfaces of gnash::render_handler class:

        virtual bool getPixel(rgba& color_return, int x, int y);

and

        virtual unsigned int getBitsPerPixel() const

Both are used for pixel checking by a few test runners.
See dox in render_handler.h for more info.

--strk;

 ()   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 /\   Keep it simple!