[Gnash-dev] Missing gnashconfig.h in CVS

From: Sean Hodges
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Missing gnashconfig.h in CVS
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 23:52:44 +0000

I'm not really sure what I'm looking at, but there appears to be a break
in the CVS build (anyone else getting this?)

config.h has been changed to gnashconfig.h in all the #ifdef's, but the
file itself is still called config.h. See the last commit for
libbase/extension.h for an example of this.

I found the workaround was to rename "config.h" as "gnashconfig.h", have
I done something wrong? or does the file need renaming in CVS?

Cheers,

Sean