Re: [Gnash-dev] Missing gnashconfig.h in CVS

From: Sean
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Missing gnashconfig.h in CVS
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 07:08:23 -0800

Thanks for the info strk,

I tried running autogen.sh and ./configure on my updated working copy, and it
still failed with the same errors.

Eventually I tried checking out a fresh working copy from CVS, and it built
without any problems.

As I have had this kind of problem a number of times now, I feel I must be not
doing something correctly with CVS or autoconf... Should "cvs up" followed by
"./autogen.sh" be enough to update my working copy correctly under normal
circumstances? Or should i be running some clean-up commands first?

Thanks again for your help.