[Gnash-dev] What's our Mac story for gnash?

From: John Gilmore
Subject: [Gnash-dev] What's our Mac story for gnash?
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 12:16:21 -0700

What is our level of support for the Mac?  I couldn't find easily installable
Mac binaries of gnash in any obvious place (when helping the Internet Archive
try their new player under it).

Old email traffic seems to have said that somebody got it to compile,
but it requires X Windows, and doesn't hook in to any Mac web browser.
Is that version building stably in rc2?

And there's a very sketchy "Aqua" port somewhere...?

Just wondering.  The release and the web site should document our
state on each major platform -- and Mac is one these days.

        John