[Gnash-dev] Re: i586 libffmpeg-api installs in /usr/lib64

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: i586 libffmpeg-api installs in /usr/lib64
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:50:15 -0400

Juergen, meet the gnash-dev mailing list.  Gnash-dev, meet Juergen.
He's the author of libffmpeg-api, a package for OpenSUSE.  Rob Savoye
(project leader) has been talking about giving up on gstreamer
entirely and going with an ffmpeg plugin system.  Sounds like we
should talk about that, since it looks like you're wanting the same
thing.
-russ