Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: i586 libffmpeg-api installs in /usr/lib64

From: Juergen Weigert
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: i586 libffmpeg-api installs in /usr/lib64
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:16:07 +0200

On Jun 10, 08 09:22:25 -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:

>   Yep, at LinuxTag I had several discussions with Novell and OpenSUSE folks
> about this, as it effects Gnash.

Ah, I was not there, too bad.

>>  > This api trick of mine should serve as a technical crutch to get this
>> going.
>>  > Do you know someone who would want to work on this idea?
>
>   Work on what ? libffmpeg-api ?
The libffmpeg-api trick.

Or host the ffmpeg codecs in a safe place ?
packman has ffmpeg codecs, is that sifficient for you?

> What's the status of libffmpeg-api's code ?

5% implemented, 100% broken.

It is good that Russ remindedd me of that project, I almost forgot about
it while doing too many other things.

        cheers,
                Jw.

--