Re: [Gnash-dev] drawVideoFrame

From: Shachar Kaufman
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] drawVideoFrame
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 14:26:14 +0300

Seeing as the area in which you would be working has been undergoing and
is undergoing change, no.

Updating now will be difficult, but since you guys are so determined that I should do this - I'll stabilize what I have and try updating as soon as I can. Thanks again.

What kind of acceleration are you attempting to implement?

I have a STB-like platform with a very powerful API. It can accelerate video, audio and graphics. As I've said before it's an academic project for the time being but if it works well enough, gnash could make it's way to more devices.