Re: [Gnash-dev] question: sound handling in Gnash development

From: Hong Yu
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] question: sound handling in Gnash development
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:22:59 +0800

Thanks for the suggestion! Well, in using Ubuntu 8.04, I often need to configure some kernel parameters for my cross-compilation work. And I wonder such issue may be related to the failure I encountered in compiling gnash development source. Anyway, we will be using gnash-0.8.4 and gnash-0.8.2 for a while. And we will keep track of your progress and new versions when available. Thanks.

Best regards,

Hong Yu