Re: [Gnash-dev] client command-line or library for streaming audio and v

From: Eben Moglen
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] client command-line or library for streaming audio and video - does it exist?
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 21:22:08 -0400

On Saturday, 23 May 2009, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

   it's the RTMPE encryption that they're after.

   perhaps eben moglen might be able to assist. address@hidden

Thank you for the suggestion, Luke.  The Software Freedom Law Center
provides free legal assistance to non-profit makers and distributors
of FOSS.  If any current SFLC client, or any individual developer or
non-profit community member receives a DMCA takedown notice or other
legal communication from Adobe or others concerning this matter, we'd
be happy to help.  Write address@hidden and mention this
correspondence, or write me directly if you prefer.  In the meantime,
though we should be alert, let's avoid jumping to conclusions.

--
 Eben Moglen                            v: 212-461-1901
 Professor of Law, Columbia Law School  f: 212-580-0898       moglen@