Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash plugin is crashing with boost - format-string is

From: Praveen A
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash plugin is crashing with boost - format-string is ill-formed
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 19:20:14 +0530

2010/6/4 Rob Savoye <address@hidden>:
>  Thanks for the offer to help, lets see if we can figure something out.
> I could probably give you "dupload" access to getgnash.org, which is
> what I use. As the Gnash packaging files work with pbuilder, is there
> any chance you could use pbuilder to create debs for other distributions
> like squeeze or karmic ? That'd be really useful for end users.

I can do squeeze and karmic as well.

>  I do build amd64 debs for Lenny and Lucid currently, but that's all.
> I've been slowly getting a pbuilder setup going myself on an old amd64
> machine, but I'm not done yet. Too much else to do...

I'm trying to build 64 bit fedora version too, but I'm facing problems
with kde paths (which has workarounds in official spec file), and
libdir (which is /usr/lib64 in 64 bit fedora but by default it is
taken as prefix/lib, it would be good if configure can detect this)

I tried to merge both spec files, but still rpm build is failing for
no reason :( no error message given, but manually running make in the
buildroot works!
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)