Re: [Gnash-dev] Adobe player results for MovieClip-v8.swf

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Adobe player results for MovieClip-v8.swf
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 08:35:14 +0200

Am Dienstag, den 08.06.2010, 08:06 +0200 schrieb strk:
> Ben, I'm having failures in the pp for MovieClip-v8.swf.
> The other versions are fine.

There are two groups of failures: matrix and blend mode.

I can reproduce the matrix failures on one machine, not on another (same
player versions). Does anyone else get these failures? If we have
inconsistent results, we'll have to work out whether to drop the tests
or which results to go with.

The blend mode failures are version-dependent. They consistently pass in
player version 9, consistently fail in player version 10. The tests and
behaviour should be updated to the version 10 behaviour.

> Gnash also hangs while running MovieClip files (stopped at v5)
> so not sure where the bug might be.
> This was using Ming 0.4.3 (branch).

Can't reproduce this. Maybe a gnashrc setting?

--
Use Gnash, the GNU Flash Player!
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/

Benjamin Wolsey, Software Developer - http://benjaminwolsey.de