[Gnash-dev] Gnash fallback in Lightspark

From: Alessandro Pignotti
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash fallback in Lightspark
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 23:12:42 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'd like to announce that since release 0.4.2.2 lightspark will fallback
on gnash (if detected on the system) for any clip using AVM1. I'd like
to received some feedback from the gnash dev about the current status
and I'd like to know if the Gnash site could somehow give visibility to
lightspark as currently the fallback machinery should guarantee a
quality of service not less than the one offered by gnash. The only case
that currently is handled better in pure gnash is the ExternalInterface,
which is not yet implemented.

Let me know your opinions,
Alessandro