[Gnash-dev] AVM2=lightspark, AVM1=gnash support

From: John Gilmore
Subject: [Gnash-dev] AVM2=lightspark, AVM1=gnash support
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 19:49:09 -0700

It seems to me that we'd be doing a service to the distros if we
tested (and fixed) the ability of a release-candidate lightspark to
invoke a release-candidate gnash.  This would let distros ship in a
configuration that would let their browsers show both AVM2 and AVM1
flash movies.  That would strike me as a large feature if it occurred
for this release.

        John