Re: [Gnash-dev] AVM2=lightspark, AVM1=gnash support

From: Marek Aaron Sapota
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] AVM2=lightspark, AVM1=gnash support
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 12:58:18 -0400

Just to point out, for Chromium (and probably Chrome too) it is
sufficient to install both lightspark and gnash plugins simultaneously
to get the fallback right - no changes in gnash plugin are needed.
Firefox is really confused when there are two plugins installed and does
strange things (no matter if you disable/enable plugins in addon
manager) but I heard that installing only lighspark plugin works for
firefox.  Seems like distros can ship working AVM2 and AVM1 players
already without gnash plugin changes.

Happy hacking
maarons