Re: [Gnash-dev] BSD testing

From: Nathan Peet Maier
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] BSD testing
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:15:48 -0500

>   I would really, really, really, like to get some testing feedback
> from anybody so the entire release is not based on my own efforts,
> which might miss something.
>
>       - rob -

Has anybody offered to test yet?

I am a really amateur user with an AMD64 and use mostly FreeBSD.  I
haven't picked too much up on what testing is all about.  Do you use
bug tracking programs etc...? Any websites you could point me to?

If testing is a logical step that I could take, I would love to do it in
the future.

Thanks for what it is you do.
Nate Maier