Re: [Gnash-dev] Dictatorship again ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Dictatorship again ?
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 07:41:05 -0700

On 12/10/10 00:49, strk wrote:

> Despite everything, I love rob contributions to the project.
> Ok, not always. Sometimes he really pisses me off.
> But he still takes care of many aspects of it.

  Yep, I get to do all the dirty tasks nobody else wants to... You guys
get the luxury of just being able to focus on coding all the time. Must
be nice....

> Togheter is better, we just have to train ourself more into understand
> each other and agree upon common rules.

  We have to stop reverting code in the middle of the night with no
discussion... As long as we avoid working on the same code at the same
time we do ok. It's the reverting of changes that really gets me steamed
up. I swear sometime you just drink too much coffee, and get so amped
up, you stop thinking...

> This time he didn't revoke me commit access after all.
> It means we're growing ! :)

  I warned you instead, which is our policy. If you revert any more of
my commits every again, you will loose access to everything. This is not
a threat, this is what will happen.