Re: [Gnash-dev] FSF directed donations / committee

From: Gabriele Giacone
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] FSF directed donations / committee
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 18:40:07 +0200

On 10/29/2011 05:20 PM, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> I'm more for a meritocratic governance model.

+1 FWIW I'm not a developer.
Personally I think migrating to a consensus one would increase the
freedom perceived by project contributors and when there is no
consensus, decision would be made by the majority of voters or by an
equally open process.

It would be nice to know what other developers think about that here, so
that we could forget all rants on IRC/ml and everyone states his
opinion. I know that would imply interest in the project and it seems
this is not the right moment, anymore. Surprise me.

--
Gabriele