Re: [Gnash-dev] how to porting gnash into Android

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] how to porting gnash into Android
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:24:48 -0600

On 04/23/13 20:27, 张军 wrote:
> hi all: i am trying to porting gnash into Android for flash play, but
> blocked on "gnash self configuration" when build libbase/rc.cpp
> because of undefined DEFAULT_FLASH_PLATFORM_ID; i used android NDK as
> compile environment(cross compiler and related libs), copyed gnash
> into NDK directory and edit Android.mk

  You'll want to reference this page. You can't compile Gnash with the
Android NDK, as it doesn't support libstdc++. Gnash also requires many
other libraries that aren't part of the NDK, like Boost. So to port
Gnash, I've had to roll my own custom toolchain. My notes are here:
http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Building_for_Android

  I've got a branch that has much better Android support, but currently
this isn't merged into master yet.