[Gnash-dev] Gnash checking with Coverity

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash checking with Coverity
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 11:00:33 +0100

The last few days I had a new look at Coverity, the static souce checker
that have been used to find thousand of bugs in free (and non-free)
software, and discovered that Gnash was one of the projects already
registered for scanning there.

I asked to get access using <URL: https://scan.coverity.com/ >, but did
not get any response.  I also asked around on #gnash to see if anyone
knew who the Gnash project admins on the Coverity site was, but did not
get any replies.  So I asked the Coverity scan service admins for more
information about the current project admin, and was happy and surprised
today when I was granted project admin access.  When I got access, I
discovered that Rob Savoy was the original admin, whileTomas Groth
Christensen and Sandro Santilli had access to the reports, and the last
scan was done in 2007.

Gabrielle Giacone (gg0 on IRC) also asked to get access to the project,
and I granted admin access.

I am currently doing a scan-build on Debian Jessie and plan to upload
the result as soon as it is done.

If you want to have access to the result, visit
project, and pop by IRC to discuss how to use this scanning in the
project.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen