Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash checking with Coverity

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash checking with Coverity
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:53:44 +0100

I'll set up a cron job scanning every week.  Because gnash have more
than a million source lines according to the Coverity scan, we are at
most allowed to upload once per week.

This is the script I plan to run after downloading the scanning
software and unpacking it in /opt/cov-analysis-linux-6.6:

#!/bin/sh

set -e

exec > run.log 2>&1 < /dev/null

set -x

export PATH=/opt/cov-analysis-linux-6.6.1/bin:$PATH

echo starting build
date

if [ ! -d gnash ] ; then
    git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/gnash.git
fi
cd gnash
git pull

./autogen.sh
./configure

cov-build --dir cov-int make all check

make distclean

tar czvf gnash.tgz cov-int

datestr=$(date +%Y-%m-%d)
gitcommit=$(git log|head -1|awk '{print $2}')
verstr="git-$datestr-$gitcommit"
descstr="git snapshot"

curl --form project=gnash \
  --form token=my-token \
  --form address@hidden \
  --form address@hidden \
  --form version="$verstr" \
  --form description="$descstr" \
  http://scan5.coverity.com/cgi-bin/upload.py

echo success
date

I tried to run it today, but it is not one week since the last upload
and the new one was blocked.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen