gnash

Re: [Gnash] GNASH logo

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: [Gnash] GNASH logo
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 08:21:31 +1100

Éric ALBER wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I used to make a logo for the Gplflash project, but they already had one.
> Later, I discovered your project and I thought you were perhaps interested
> in a new logo.

Nice! Shiny!

I have absolutely no say in this, but I think your logo is excellent.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
"I have a cat, so I know that when she digs her very sharp claws
into my chest or stomach it's really a sign of affection, but I
don't see any reason for programming languages to show affection
with pain." -- Erik Naggum, comp.lang.lisp