gnash

[Gnash] The GPL'd database for Loads of Linux Links now includes http://

From: Barbara E. Irwin
Subject: [Gnash] The GPL'd database for Loads of Linux Links now includes http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:59:54 -0800 (PST)

I've recently included the Gnash website on the Loads of Linux Links project
website, which can be found here:

http://loll.sourceforge.net/linux/links/index.html

I have classified your link under:  Audio/Video--Video.

This project has been reviewed on NewsForge - see:

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/12/09/1630229&from=rss .

Thanks for the link!

Barbara

P.S. If you like the Loads of Linux site, please let other people know about
it. Currently we're the #2 Linux links site on Google, but sure would love
to be #1!  :-)

Barbara Irwin
address@hidden
Victoria, B.C.  Canada

                       The Roman Rule: The one who says it cannot be done
                      should never interrupt the one who is doing it.