gnash

[Gnash] plugin doesn't need mozilla development package

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] plugin doesn't need mozilla development package
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 19:04:06 -0700

I just checked in a big patch that eliminates the need for mozilla or firefox development packages. Digging into it, the plugin didn't really need most of the settings from firefox-config, so now it's not used at all. I copied the handful of critical header files into Gnash, so now the plugin builds on most machines, including powerpc and amd64 ones, BSD variants and a few GNU/Linux variants.

        - rob -