gnash

[Gnash] Fwd: [Fsfe-uk] BBC's DRM Iplayer windows only

From: Dave Crossland
Subject: [Gnash] Fwd: [Fsfe-uk] BBC's DRM Iplayer windows only
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 17:54:33 +0000

Hi,

There was a discussion on the FSFE-UK list today complaining about how
Gnash was unstrategic for the free software movement and
SVG+ECMAscript would be better. Which is nonsense, of course. Perhaps
this list will find my post interesting, and I hope you all can tell
me if I'm mistaken on anything :-)