gnash

[Gnash] shareObject & loadVariablesNum

From: bolu bolu
Subject: [Gnash] shareObject & loadVariablesNum
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:20:02 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to use shareObject to store some information (like game score) to the client's hard disk. However, the gnash seems not support this feature. As a result I'm trying to use another workaround by using the MMSave (will this one works?) and the loadVariablesNum to store and retrieve the information with a text file. With the testing of this swf file: http://www.permadi.com/tutorial/flash4readtext/text.swf from the http://www.permadi.com/tutorial/flash4readtext/index.html , Gnash only retrieved the first variable from the variable list in the text.txt file.
Is there anyway I can somehow store the information when play the swf file using Gnash?
Thanks!

Yibo Lin