gnats-prs

gnats/143: gnats doesn't forward all replies to the right list

From: tromey
Subject: gnats/143: gnats doesn't forward all replies to the right list
Date: 7 Feb 2001 20:43:40 -0000

>Number:         143
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       gnats doesn't forward all replies to the right list
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Feb 07 12:44:00 PST 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Tom Tromey
>Release:        unknown-1.0
>Environment:

The GCC project actually has a number of semi-independent
sub-projects.  One of these, the Java project, would like
to get all their PR traffic sent to a special mailing
list, java-prs.

Right now we can get notification of new PRs sent to
java-prs via the categories file.

However, responses and updates to these PRs are not sent
to java-prs.  I couldn't find a way to make this happen.
I think this would be a useful feature.