gnats-prs

Re: gnats/330: get_adm_record doesn't handle adm_db_name=0

From: Andrew Gray
Subject: Re: gnats/330: get_adm_record doesn't handle adm_db_name=0
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 17:34:08 +1000

Hi Forrest,

http://bugs.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&pr=330&database=gnats

Thanks for reporting this GNATS problem. I have not been able to
recreate the problem, when I run the command:

query-pr --adm-field severity --adm-key critical

the following output is produced:

query-pr: no entry matching critical in field severity

Could you tell me if you made any changes to the GNATS configuration
that might be related to this problem? For example, did you edit the
severity field entry in the dbconfig file? Thanks.

Regards,

Andrew Gray