gnats-prs

Re: gnats/331: --reason doesn't work with --replace

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: gnats/331: --reason doesn't work with --replace
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 21:43:05 +0100

At 15:03 01.11.2002 -0500, Forrest J Cavalier III wrote:
Hello, I submitted the PR initially.

I don't use gnats via the network. I have my own fix in place for the
problem, so I doubt that I will have a chance to test the patch for
this one.

No problem, I have enough systems to test on, so verifying the fix shouldn't be a problem. Strange, though, that the tests I ran before checkin didn't show that there were still problems.

- yngve