gnats-prs

gnats/551: Re: gnats/551: Re: gnats/551: add-audit-trail/audit-trail-for

From: bug-gnats
Subject: gnats/551: Re: gnats/551: Re: gnats/551: add-audit-trail/audit-trail-format are not skipped
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:05:01 -0600 (CST)

The following reply was made to PR gnats/551; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alex <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: gnats/551: Re: gnats/551: add-audit-trail/audit-trail-format
 are not skipped
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:55:19 -0500 (EST)

 > Hold off on reviewing this, I had to make some more changes for handling
 > the global on-change options too. Mel is reviewing my updated patch, I'll
 > send the updates your way once Mel gives me his feedback.

 Sent an updated patch, Mel has already seen it:
 http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/download.php?item_id=4713&item_file_id=5666

 Please review and let me know if it look ok to you too, so I can commit it.

 Thanks Chad!

 Alex