[Gnewsense-dev] Promotion of gNewSense mips-l

From: s . boutayeb
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Promotion of gNewSense mips-l
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:25:37 +0100

Hi,

We have a major event "Solutions Linux" ( http://solutionslinux.fr/ ) sheduled
from 31/03/2009 to 02/04/2009 in Paris.

This could be a possible occasion to spread the word about the projects endorsed
by the FSF and, among others, about our gNewSense mips-l project.

Does the FSF has recommendations related to the publicity around its actions?

Could we link to an information page on the FSF site about the gNewSense
project?

Best regards

Samy