Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: new gNewSense/MIPS netboot & archive

From: junyi.hit
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: new gNewSense/MIPS netboot & archive
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:42:15 +0800

Robert Millan 写道:
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 10:40:40AM +0800, junyi.hit wrote:
I modified the xorg.conf as metioned in the mailing-list, and got into the desktop successfully. I found that the screen
refresh rate cannot be modified, it is 0Hz.

Where did you see this 0Hz?  This can't be, it would mean the screen is
never refreshed :-)

Does it actually fail for you, or is this just a harmless error?

It is in the System->Preferences->Screen Resolution. It seems not a harmless error, since when opening the browser or drag the file-browser, it is refreshing so slowly obviously. Need I post a screenshot as the attachment?