Re: [Gnewsense-dev] mesa 7.0.3 rc2 - some files licenses

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] mesa 7.0.3 rc2 - some files licenses
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:04:19 +0100

Robert Millan schreef:
Oh, I missunderstood.  Then I guess someone should file a bug in Debian?

Probably. Let's see what FSF have to say about it first. Karl also contacted FOSSology to see if any other code has a similar issue.

Please don't get the impression that Debian ignores all licensing-related
bug reports, it depends on a lot of factors whether they're ignored or not.

Even if they do ignore it, it should be reported. A bug is a bug.