Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [License] FDLv1.3 & CC by 3.0 compatibility

From: r. siddharth
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [License] FDLv1.3 & CC by 3.0 compatibility
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 21:28:49 +0530

Sam Geeraerts wrote :

Search for attachments and external links to images on the website. As
far as I know, Moinmoin doesn't have convenient special pages that can
help with that. Luckily, (text) searching for "attachment" does find
pages with links to attachments (plus lots of false positives). You can
look for relevant external links with search terms like
"regex:http.*(png)".

Thanks for the info.

List the artwork you found on a wiki page to keep track of copyright
holders and relicensing status. That way, other people can join in (or
take over if needed).

I have created a wiki page[1] for it. As of now, I have added a list of artwork that have clear indication of the author of the work, may be I have missed out a couple of them, but I will keep rummaging for artwork on daily basis.

BTW, Should I start a thread about this Re-licensing on gNewSense artwork mailing list ?

Thank you.

[1] : http://www.gnewsense.org/RelicensingArtwork
--
rsiddharth