Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [License] FDLv1.3 & CC by 3.0 compatibility

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [License] FDLv1.3 & CC by 3.0 compatibility
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 21:51:08 +0200

r. siddharth wrote:
I have created a wiki page[1] for it. As of now, I have added a list of artwork that have clear indication of the author of the work, may be I have missed out a couple of them, but I will keep rummaging for artwork on daily basis.

Superb!

BTW, Should I start a thread about this Re-licensing on gNewSense artwork mailing list ?

It's a good idea to bring it up there. That way you might not even have to contact some artists individually. And it could make the search for more artwork easier.