Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Parkes alpha 1

From: r. siddharth
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Parkes alpha 1
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:49:26 +0530

Howdy all,

There is a minor issue, with respect to hooking up to the Internet, with my instance of gNewSense Parkes alpha:

When the modem is switched ON, _after booting the machine_. I am not able to browse the Web or do emails, though the lights in the modem show that it is hooked to the Internet. To be able to get back connectivity, I usually reboot the machine and everything magically works.

I am not sure whether it is a bug or something that has to do with my system configuration.

What information should I provide to track down this problem?

I thank you.
--
rsiddharth
http://rsiddharth.ninth.su/