Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Live-build (was: Hello gNewSense Community!)

From: gNewSense Live user
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Live-build (was: Hello gNewSense Community!)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 21:18:51 +0800

On Tue, 2013-10-08 at 13:01 +1100, Karl Goetz wrote:

> > +    cd $(DESTDIR)/usr/share/live/build/data/debian-cd; ln -s squeeze
>
> this path makes me wonder if this is an issue in debian cd (or debootstrap)
> manifested by debian live.
>
> If so it would be ideal to fix those packages rather then live.
> Are you able to comment on that?
> Thanks,
> kk

I've tested debootstrap on Parkes. Debootstrap works perfectly on Parkes
with target parkes without any modification. No additional symbolic link
is needed.

For debian-cd, I can't build a Parkes CD by using debian-cd of Parkes.
There are several problems not only some symbolic links but also the
scripts themselves. Now I am using debmirror instead of debian-cd.