Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Ucclia alpha 1

From: Marcus Moeller
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Ucclia alpha 1
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 09:41:59 +0100

Dear Sam.

It always behaves this way, even on different hardware. I have not
tested the x86_64 build.

Ok, I'll do some more testing with that myself.

   task-gnome-desktop :
   Depends: gnome-core but it is not going to be installed
   Recommends: gnome but it is not going to be installed
   Recommends: libreoffice-gnome but it is not installable
   Recommends: libreoffice-evolution but it is not installable
   Recommends: iceweasel but it is not installable
   Recommends: libreoffice but it is not installable
   Recommends: libreoffice-gcj but it is not installable
   Recommends: libreoffice-help-en-us but it is not installable
   Recommends: mythes-en-us but it is not going to be installed

Ah, yes. Libreoffice builds are almost complete. I'm still not sure
about Iceweasel, but the build has to wait for Libreoffice anyway.

Great, could you please send a short update to the list, when the build has finished?

Greets
Marcus