Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Thoughts/questions on Builder and Dunsink

From: Bob Ham
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Thoughts/questions on Builder and Dunsink
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 16:20:18 +0000

On 2017-01-12 21:44, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
Op Sun, 1 Jan 2017 22:49:22 +0100
schreef Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>:

Op Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:33:45 +0000
schreef Bob Ham <address@hidden>:
> I've created a branch here:
>
> http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnewsense/builder_rah_wheezy/files
>
> However, it is not working.

Thanks, I'll have a look.

Bob, your changes look pretty good so far. What's your rationale for
making the inclusion of -security optional?

There were problems with -security in Wheezy. I forget now exactly what the issue was. I thought it was because there was no -security in Wheezy but looking at security.debian.org, there does seem to be a wheezy dist there.

--
Bob Ham <address@hidden>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }