Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Thoughts/questions on Builder and Dunsink

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Thoughts/questions on Builder and Dunsink
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 20:19:51 +0100

Hi

these are the respective debmirror flags i used (for wheezy)
note the path difference under the --dist flag

- for debian
        --host=ftp.be.debian.org
        --dist=wheezy,wheezy-updates,wheezy-backports
        --section=main,main/debian-installer,universe,contrib
        --root=debian

- for debian-security
        --host=security.debian.org
        --dist=wheezy/updates
        --section=main,main/debian-installer,universe,contrib
        --root=debian-security

eddi