gnewsense-users

[gNewSense-users] Problem with kernel version while installing virtualbo

From: Romel Raúl Sandoval-Palomo
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Problem with kernel version while installing virtualbox
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:06:33 -0500

Hi!

I'm trying to install virtualbox-ose-guest-modules-generic and this
package depends on virtualbox-ose-guest-modules-2.6.24-16-generic that
in turn depends on linux-image-2.6.24-16-generic.

I think this is a problem since I have linux-image-2.6.24-24-generic
the default updated gNS linux-image

Has anybody build virtualbox-ose-guest-modules that can give me some
advice on the best aproach?

Do you think I should report this as a bug in gNS?

Thanks!